Variation of Permission

If your firm is authorised by the FCA, but you wish to carry out additional, or different financial services/offerings, then you must apply to the FCA for a Variation of Permission (VOP). This ensures that you remain complaint when carrying out the new/additional financial service you are offering.

You can check what current permissions you have by going to the Financial Services Register.

Get In Touch Today To Start Your Variation of Permission

How We Can Help

If you plan to offer services in regulated areas outside your current scope of permission, we can help you file a Variation of Permission. Generally speaking, a VOP is required whenever you plan to: